Thursday, March 06, 2008

Adding Google Search To Your Websites

As a search engine optimizer, I am always looking for information of how people are searching for information. I've read all the reports, I study analytics and I have my sites registered with Google's Webmaster tools. Recently, I came across the Google Mini search appliance. The Google Mini is an actual server that you can buy directly from Google and it comes loaded with all the Google search functionality. With this little piece of hardware heaven, you can configure your sites search functionality to run from the Google Mini's server.

The statistics you can get from the reporting on the Google Mini is priceless. It tells you all the ways people are searching for information on your own site, what keywords they used, searches where results were found and even searches where no results were found. This information can help you optimize your site and give you great insight to how actual users are looking for information.

Visit the Google Mini web site for more information on the Google Mini.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home